Creativity & Prosperity Reboot
Kristan Browne of Attriniti Consulting developed CPR to expand our understanding of creativity and the important role it plays in wellness, balance, and prosperity.
Discuss the benefits of utilizing your creativity, both professionally and personally.
Develop a plan to outsmart obstacles that hinder the creative process, particularly in a world filled with distractions and devices.
Discover how creative engagement empowers collaboration and team building in unexpected and meaningful ways.
We’ll explore definitions of creativity and prosperity in a fun and playful setting. Learn to bring your creative strengths into your daily life and see demonstrated results while enjoying what you do more.
CPR Workshops are available for small groups and retreats. Contact Kristan for more information, email@example.com.
Breathe new life into your business, your life.
- Creativity and Prosperity Bootcamp
- Find your Creative Zone
- Wealth Rooms-The Inspired and Inspiring Work Space
- Burn Your To-Do List-Getting out of from under your Busy Work
- 3 Keys to Reclaiming Your Space and Your Purpose
- Stress Relief-The Case for Removing Clutter
Available for Speaker Series, Conferences, Classes, Workshops & Other Live or Virtual Events
“When you own your own business or are in a position of leadership then you are a risk-taker. You will be asked to stretch and go outside of your comfort zone on a daily basis if you are truly committed to your success and the success of your organization. Our own mindset is the primary tool to continuously raise the bar on our personal best for ourselves, our co-workers, and our clients.”
Kristan Browne speaks both locally and abroad about growing your business, channeling your creativity into your profession, and sustainable business practices for business owners and team leaders. Her presentations are fun, engaging, content-driven, and thought-provoking. Participants are asked to look at all aspects of their business; their client relationships, their systems, and the greater impact of what they offer.
As a lifelong learner, Kristan believes we all can learn something new each and every day. The key is to receive the information in manageable bits and simple to-do steps with industry/audience specific classes and workshops. For instance:
Are you wondering how to achieve more balance in your personal and professional lives?
Does time management and scheduling seem like a foreign language?
Do you have a business you started because you wanted to do something you loved but now you fantasize about getting a job?
Do you have more great ideas than time or resources?
Does the thought of change overwhelm you, in your life or in your business?
The workshops, classes, and speaking engagements are full of easy to implement content as well as illuminating examples. Kristan uses her own experiences, partner/group exercises, and safe conversation in her presentations for a dynamic and lasting experience. Kristan knows that your time is valuable.
Selected Speaking Engagements, Workshops, and Group Facilitation:
- 2019 NNLA Conference in Omaha, NE. Featured Speaker. “Building your Brand”. (2019)
- 2018 ISU Shade Tree Short Course, Iowa State University. Featured Speaker and Workshop Facilitator. The 4 S’s of Success presentation. Spaghetti On the Wall Workshop. (2018)
- Presenter at The Dwell on Design Conference in Los Angeles California. (2013-2014). As a Design
- Professional/Presenter, Kristan worked directly with trade show attendees on their specific design challenges.
- International Landscape Design Conference,Washington DC. Featured Speaker: “6 Simple Steps to an Inspiring and Inspired Workspace.” (2015)
Wealth Rooms–The Inspired Workspace in Six Simple Steps. Seminar presentation for the 2015 LA Expo, Long Beach California (March 2015)
Creator & Host of The Wealth Room Global Summit. A four day virtual event teaching participants how to transform their home office to support their purpose and prosperity. Hosted and interviewed 18 different speakers. (January 2015)
- Co-created the four part speaker series entitled “Grab The Reins.” A series dedicated to providing the APLD membership with “best business practices” and professional support as Vice President, Association of Professional Landscape Designers (APLD) – Greater Los Angeles District. (December 2013-December 2014)
- West African Leadership Conference, Monrovia, Liberia. Presented to 300 plus teachers and education professional, followed by small group workshops. Shared the stage with Kimmie Weeks, Sage Lavine, Rich Litvin, Sherri Nickols, Spryte Loriano. ( May 2014)